Saturday, April 2, 2016

Dear Broken-hearted,

You are hurting. It's okay to hurt.

It's okay to feel lost and alone. But that doesn't mean that you are.

I love you.
I am with you.
You are going to be okay.
Life is going to be okay.
I am going to help you write this paper.
I am going to help you in your rotations.
I am going to build your friendships.
I am going to restore the devastated places.
I am going to help you forgive yourself
and forgive the man who broke your heart.
I am going to help you with your finances.
I am going to help you get a job.
I am going to bring you a husband who cherishes you
but puts Me first.
I have blessed You.
I will take You where I desire and where you let me.
I will carry you through the storms that come your way.
I love you. I will never stop loving you.
I formed you in your mother's womb.
I brought you into this world for a purpose,
many purposes,
and I am not done with you yet.
I will heal your broken heart.
I will make old things new. I will dry your tears.
I will give you peace and I will fill you with joy.
You are not alone. You will never be alone.
I know you are far away from your friends and family
and I know that is hard for you.
I knew it would not be easy for you.
But I knew you would have to look to me
and depend on me when things got tough.
Look to me, depend on me, lean on me.
I will see you through.

With deep compassion,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment